- Check-in is available between 3:00-5:00pm at the Paradise Inn Office. If you plan to arrive after 5:00pm, contact our office and we will make arrangements for you to get your key.
- Check-out is by 11:00 AM.
- All reservations are subject to availability.
- Rates are quoted in Canadian dollars.
- Rates are subject to change and to applicable taxes.
- A credit card number will be requested to guarantee the reservation.
- Full prepayment will be processed 30 days prior to the arrival date.
- Cancellations prior to 30 days in advance of arrival: 25% of accomodation costs.
- Cancellations prior to 29-15 days in advance of arrival: 50% accommodation costs.
- Cancellations prior to 7 days or less in advance of arrival: No refund.
As an occupant of Paradise Inn & Vacation Homes, and Vacation Homes and Suites you also agree to the guidelines found in the Occupant Agreement.
Predator Ridge Golf Notes
Dress Code (Golf Course and Practice Facilities)
We kindly request slacks of non-denim material and a collared shirt for gentlemen. If shorts are worn, they must be Bermuda style, no more than 4'' above the knee are required. Ladies may wear golf skirts or skorts. Appropriate footwear (with plastic spikes only) is also required. Cargo shorts, muscle shirts, halter tops, camouflage prints, large logos, athletic clothing, t-shirts and sweatpants are not permitted.
Thank you for your assistance in keeping with our standards.
- Soft spike golf shoes are requested.
- Golf Cars and pre-round use of the practice facility are complimentary with each green fee.